I really hope that you are all ok, 5GT. I am missing you all lots!
I will be adding some activities to support your learning during the week which will hopefully help to keep you busy. There is a link on the school website where you can access the home learning pack.
You can also:
* Read your favourite book
* Write a book review
* Write a character /setting description
* Keep a daily diary of what you are doing
* Research our author-Alvaro Villa
* Draw a picture from the book ‘The Flood’
* Access TTRS
* Do any physical activity daily (Joe Wicks is great)
* Explore musical activities (bbc.co.uk/teach/ks2-music/zfv96v4 has On-Line interactive lessons)
* Access My Maths (tasks have been allocated for everybody)
Stay safe 5GT and remember to send me any work that you are proud of.